My Dying Bride Forum

Take from me the crown of sympathy...

Sinamorata

Discuss anything My Dying Bride-related

Postby MySanityDoesFly » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:51 pm

I'm pretty sure the content is exactly the same. At least I hope so, as I only have one of them.
MySanityDoesFlyUser avatar
Ancient Doomster
Ancient Doomster

Postby The Last Lonely Man » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:51 pm

The audio from Sinamorata is one of my all time favourite live recordings of MDB!

Songs from SODWOL are brand new, and sound awesome! I am particularly fond of the rendition of "She Is The Dark", what a brillaint groove it has on that particular concert.. those palm muted chords sound real chuggy!

Also.. I have taken the audio from the DVD, and converted the files into M4A for anyone interested, please send me a message and I can link you to my mediafire page.
Please make sure you BUY the DVD version though. (I only created it as a companion piece for myself)

My divine negative, No joy can be compared to you, And no conquest can be equated with you, No euphoria can be compared with you, And no love can ever replace you..
The Last Lonely ManUser avatar
Darkness Adept
Darkness Adept

Postby Podgie » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:46 pm

I would love the audio files (I'd be very grateful if you could PM me the link). I own the DVD and have watched it countless times in the past, fantastic show. Great sound, and I always kinda dug Aaron's all white outfit. :beerchug: :devilsign: :worship:
PodgieUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby Danhod » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:00 pm

Likewise, that would be most appreciated! I remember recording The Forever People from the Ode to Woe DVD for the same purpose :D
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby The Last Lonely Man » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:56 pm

Messaged! Enjoy guys! Apologies if my cuts arent the best haha

My divine negative, No joy can be compared to you, And no conquest can be equated with you, No euphoria can be compared with you, And no love can ever replace you..
Darkness Adept
Darkness Adept

Postby The Last Lonely Man » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:57 pm

I did the forever people too haha!

I hate feeling like I'm missing out! XD

Darkness Adept
Darkness Adept

Previous

Return to My Dying Bride