My Dying Bride Forum

Take from me the crown of sympathy...

Promo merch / novelties from The Bride

Discuss anything My Dying Bride-related

Postby nosferatuotter » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:57 am

Just yesterday i did a trip to this long forgotten music cd store in a city 100 miles north of me. The owner is a very old hair metal fan who can only be at his tiny store maybe 4 days a week, 4 hours a day due to his caregiver concerns.

The place was a crazy hoard of old forgotten band promotinal junk or any kind of music.

And in the counter I spotted a wooden incense burner with the MDB logo engraved into it!! A My Dying Bride incense burner??? The guy said it was sent to him by the band themselves in the 90's after sending them a photo of an album sale display rack he made for The Bride. For real??

I paid a nice sum for it and am now burning a stick of incense listening to As the Flower Withers. Has anyone else heard of the incense burner? Ill upload a pic of it in a few days when i can get to work computers.

This made me wonder has anyone else seen any other OFFICIAL MDB swag items like this? Any promo stuff thats not a shirt or poster?

PICTURE!
https://tshirtslayer.com/other-collecta ... 1996-promo
nosferatuotterUser avatar
Novice
Novice

Postby Lycaon » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:16 am

That's a rare find and a nice buy!
"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man."
LycaonUser avatar

Postby Andrew » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:54 pm

Hi There,

if its the old logo too, it sounds legit, they were made for US promo around the Like Gods era.

Pretty cool find.

Andy
AndrewUser avatar
MDB Band Member
MDB Band Member

Postby nosferatuotter » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:54 pm

Andrew wrote:Hi There,

if its the old logo too, it sounds legit, they were made for US promo around the Like Gods era.

Pretty cool find.

Andy

Holy crap thank you! :)

I guarantee that it will have a good home with me. Its made for me as I burn incense like people smoke cigarettes and I adore "The Bride" :wink:
nosferatuotterUser avatar
Novice
Novice

Return to My Dying Bride