My Dying Bride Forum

Take from me the crown of sympathy...

OBSESSION

Discuss the weather, your parents, your kids, the elections, in short anything that has nothing to do with My Dying Bride or metal, really.

Postby Mammon Iaho Dumah » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:27 am

I wish you the best of luck with the settlement issues, Abed!
The She-Wolf wrote:The Universe and all that's related to it has always been an obsession for me or at least a very strong interest.

Same here!
muskurov wrote:
MySanityDoesFly wrote:Let Jesus fuck you! Haha. God should definitely let me fuck him.

MySanityDoesFly wrote:muskurov is my new god :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I don't like this :!:
Mammon Iaho DumahUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Mammon Iaho Dumah » Fri May 17, 2013 11:37 am

I think I'm developing a Danhod-like obsession with gif animations. :?
muskurov wrote:
MySanityDoesFly wrote:Let Jesus fuck you! Haha. God should definitely let me fuck him.

MySanityDoesFly wrote:muskurov is my new god :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I don't like this :!:
Mammon Iaho DumahUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby muskurov » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:27 am

Obsessed with sleep lately. Eight hours are never enough. I either don't get quality sleep or am getting apathetic and lazy. Hopefully it will pass soon :)
muskurovUser avatar

Postby joker1961 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:09 am

The She-Wolf wrote:The Universe and all that's related to it has always been an obsession for me or at least a very strong interest.

An obsession I fight is the tendency to collect stuff. A collector tries to put order in the world.

hmm very interesting quote the universe is vast and totally not all seen so this is the means of obsession seek out the answers to which you seek. the obsession for me is my vinyl/cd collection I am totally nuts about it, yesterday I obtained 10 new cd`s/ 4 vinyl`s talk about :worship: ooh yes...

fellow dark lords of the underworld...hell on earth.
joker1961User avatar
Doom Apprentice
Doom Apprentice

Postby Minna » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:06 am

atm I'm obsessed with how fast time flies. the faster I'm running, the faster it flies :?
Minna
Novice
Novice

Previous

Return to General Chat