My Dying Bride Forum

Take from me the crown of sympathy...

Life, the universe and everything.

Discuss the weather, your parents, your kids, the elections, in short anything that has nothing to do with My Dying Bride or metal, really.

Postby firebird » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:26 pm

Determinism...Ain´t it funny somehow that philosophical thougts are closest linked to math? According to human sociality, unfortunately the single individual does no longer have the necessity to be as evolutionary fit as its ancestors, or would an army of couch potatoes have reached the top?
Life is a mouth only death can feed
(J.H. Fabre)

owlonfire on deviantart.com
firebirdUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby Simona » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:36 pm

:cry: Determination ... here's something that meet almost everywhere ... :cry:
Aaron I'm an open book in your hands a book that you already know the content ...
SimonaUser avatar
Doom Apprentice
Doom Apprentice

Postby Mammon Iaho Dumah » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:24 pm

Agreed! Mental and physical capability seem to loose their value as evolutionary virtues day by day! Stupid and worthless people reproduce with tremendous rates, and survive thanks to advances in medical sciences, developed by minds far superior to theirs. The more stupid they are, the more children they have, and the modern society prevents the natural selection from taking their lives by their own mistakes.
My vision of future is kind of like the film Idiocracy.
muskurov wrote:
MySanityDoesFly wrote:Let Jesus fuck you! Haha. God should definitely let me fuck him.

MySanityDoesFly wrote:muskurov is my new god :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I don't like this :!:
Mammon Iaho DumahUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Simona » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:42 am

:cry: and from where I come from, idiocy seems to dominate ... :cry: Manele (a kind of gypsy music) everywhere, Gypsies, which practically choked Bucharest (my home town) ... Here's something that I do not ever want that people from MDB to be part of it ... even see, this aspect, the "dark" Romania ... :cry:
Aaron I'm an open book in your hands a book that you already know the content ...
SimonaUser avatar
Doom Apprentice
Doom Apprentice

Postby firebird » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:30 pm

As mankind leads evolution ad absurdum someone has to invent a fast solution if the word should not depopulate due to the most ordinary cold. Sometimes I think men should resemble a bit more the completely wrong image they have put on this record on "voyager", but ain´t advertising always wrong? I try not to care as it is not healty to get mad about things you cannot change. Somehow it is even funny to be part of the biggest failure of all time.
(J.H. Fabre)

firebirdUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby Mammon Iaho Dumah » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Completely and wholly agreed, Firebird! Sometimes I think we were an evolutionary "glitch". Even if intelligent design is true, mankind is the ultimate proof how incompetent, or cruel, the gods were! Sometimes I feel ashamed of myself being part of the human plague, but at least there is the calming thought that I've mentally separated myself from them.
muskurov wrote:
MySanityDoesFly wrote:Let Jesus fuck you! Haha. God should definitely let me fuck him.

MySanityDoesFly wrote:muskurov is my new god :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:10 pm

If you feel bad about being here, VHEMT is the solution, google it :)
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Mammon Iaho Dumah » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Danhod wrote:If you feel bad about being here, VHEMT is the solution, google it :)

Thank you Simon, but I already know about VHEMT, and I must admit, I quite sympathise with their cause, as well as that of the Church of Euthanasia.
muskurov wrote:

Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby firebird » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:10 pm

VHEMT sounds good, but as most human will rather join a church and satisfy their appetite for a family it won´t be more than an idea.
(J.H. Fabre)

firebirdUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby The She-Wolf » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:41 pm

I fear the quantitty of carbon dioxide we've thrown into the atmosphere by now is enough to change the climate to a point life will no longer be possible on earth (mass extinction). Some believe the change is already irreversible. And just wait until the methane that is trapped on ocenans' floors and beneath the Arctic ice starts to get released into the air...

Family is one of the most dangerous places in society.
"Se te é impossível viver só, nasceste escravo"
The She-WolfUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Simona » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:32 am

Mammon Iaho Dumah wrote:
Danhod wrote:If you feel bad about being here, VHEMT is the solution, google it :)

Thank you Simon, but I already know about VHEMT, and I must admit, I quite sympathise with their cause, as well as that of the Church of Euthanasia.

Voluntary Human Extinction Movement.... :roll: (joke here) I prefer to do anything to escape the monotony of which I have hand home .... I prefer to play in any league .... :roll:
SimonaUser avatar
Doom Apprentice
Doom Apprentice

Postby firebird » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:33 pm

The She-Wolf wrote:I fear the quantitty of carbon dioxide we've thrown into the atmosphere by now is enough to change the climate to a point life will no longer be possible on earth (mass extinction). Some believe the change is already irreversible. And just wait until the methane that is trapped on ocenans' floors and beneath the Arctic ice starts to get released into the air...

Family is one of the most dangerous places in society.

Men are not stronger than life itself. Human life won´t be possible on earth and maybe that of similar species, but life itself will hardly notice mankind´s own extinction. Indeed it would create interesting ecological challenges. Yet it is a men´s world, but it will not always be.
(J.H. Fabre)

firebirdUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby Simona » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:52 am

with an small voice I come from the back and ask: if you are Romanian and do not speak fluent English why are you crucified by other fluent speakers of the language? Or if you create an avatar somewhere in someone's name and use that person as identification biography from the avatar why when they realize that someone else is behind that avatar is not the where "id" r saying the person "true" is (willingly
you mistakenly put a false country of origin or in accordance with the biography of him in whose name you've created your avatar on a particular site.) What I do not understand is why you are crucified by shooting words for an act like this .. .'re alone / single you need to communicate with someone but instead you get something like that ... Can anyone answer this simple question: "Why?" :?:

(Here I mean the avatar <want, you wish, are, or wants to be> right brain person or which name you initially wanted the avatar to be)
Last edited by Simona on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
SimonaUser avatar
Doom Apprentice
Doom Apprentice

Postby Simona » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:02 am

p.s : what they earn if they do that? What wins by behaving rude let's say ... :?:
SimonaUser avatar
Doom Apprentice
Doom Apprentice

Postby UnAs » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:58 am

Cosmos: A Space Time Odyssey..Does anyone watch this brilliant show?
MySanityDoesFly :It would take more than a tight arse to get me to a Megadeth show ;-)
UnAsUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat