My Dying Bride Forum

Take from me the crown of sympathy...

what if...?

Discuss the weather, your parents, your kids, the elections, in short anything that has nothing to do with My Dying Bride or metal, really.

Postby muskurov » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:56 pm

time another nonsense forum game.
I haven't seen it before but if so, credits to the original creator!
and here's how it works:

answer the previously set situation and ask your own "what if" question.

like so

what (would you do) if you were the first self aware robot on Earth?
muskurovUser avatar

Postby Danhod » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:59 pm

muskurov wrote:time another nonsense forum game.
I haven't seen it before but if so, credits to the original creator!
and here's how it works:

answer the previously set situation and ask your own "what if" question.

like so

what (would you do) if you were the first self aware robot on Earth?

Rape every bitch I see fit :lol:

What if you had 666 minutes left to live?
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Melita » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:48 pm

Danhod wrote:

I somehow lost my interest in joining this as soon as I saw this reply.
''Really I don't like human nature unless all candied over with art'' - Virginia Woolf
MelitaUser avatar
Darkness Adept
Darkness Adept

Postby The She-Wolf » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 pm

Melita wrote:
Danhod wrote:

I somehow lost my interest in joining this as soon as I saw this reply.

Yeah, a stupid, sexist "joke". Men still feel they have the right to say whatever they want regarding women, or that they shoud have access to every woman they want. Being a woman implies having a large stomach.
"Se te é impossível viver só, nasceste escravo"
The She-WolfUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Melita » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:06 pm

The She-Wolf wrote:Yeah, a stupid, sexist "joke". Men still feel they have the right to say whatever they want regarding women, or that they shoud have access to every woman they want. Being a woman implies having a large stomach.

You're right, things like that do my head in really. Thanks for your understanding :ok:

Well, if I had only a few hours left to live, I would tell my family and friends all those things I would want them to know, it's silly but we feel like we have all the time in the world and we don't show how we feel. And I would certainly go to a certain country meeting a certain someone. Pff.. I should do that anyway.. And probably I would do all those silly things I like the most, not caring if they are healthy or not :P Ah and I would have sex too and would listen to my favourite song, looking up the sky feeling sad I won't see the sunlight or the rain again, feeling sad I won't see my loved ones again, feeling sad for all those things I wanted to do but they will never happen. It seems I wouldn't have enough time for all these things though :P

What would you do if you were the opposite sex for a day?
''Really I don't like human nature unless all candied over with art'' - Virginia Woolf
MelitaUser avatar
Darkness Adept
Darkness Adept

Postby The She-Wolf » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:29 pm

Melita wrote:
The She-Wolf wrote:Yeah, a stupid, sexist "joke". Men still feel they have the right to say whatever they want regarding women, or that they shoud have access to every woman they want. Being a woman implies having a large stomach.

You're right, things like that do my head in really. Thanks for your understanding :ok:

Well, if I had only a few hours left to live, I would tell my family and friends all those things I would want them to know, it's silly but we feel like we have all the time in the world and we don't show how we feel. And I would certainly go to a certain country meeting a certain someone. Pff.. I should do that anyway.. And probably I would do all those silly things I like the most, not caring if they are healthy or not :P Ah and I would have sex too and would listen to my favourite song, looking up the sky feeling sad I won't see the sunlight or the rain again, feeling sad I won't see my loved ones again, feeling sad for all those things I wanted to do but they will never happen. It seems I wouldn't have enough time for all these things though :P

What would you do if you were the opposite sex for a day?

Follow Danhod's advice and rape him :lol:

Ok, that was a somehow sexist joke (I'm taking revenge).

Seriouly, then, I leave this question for the men to answer.
The She-WolfUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby MySanityDoesFly » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Sexist jokes are ok if they're in retaliation :-P You were making a point, whereas Danhod...well, he wasn't.

Ok, I'll answer it, and I won't just say what every other guy would say ('I wouldn't leave the house LOL!!!!).

If I was a woman for a day, I think I would actually just keep going as normal, doing the same things I would do any on any other day. It would be fascinating to see how different day to day life is for a woman than for a man. It's actually a great idea. If it were possible to change gender for a day I think everyone should be encouraged to do it, it would be a very interesting social experiment!

Similar question, but totally different...if you're a man what would you do if you found out you were actually a woman? Or if you're a woman, vice versa. This is partly inspired by one of my favourite novels of all time, by the way.
MySanityDoesFlyUser avatar
Ancient Doomster
Ancient Doomster

Postby shagrat » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Danhod wrote:Rape every bitch I see fit :lol:

Hang your head in shame dude........... :oops:
Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
shagratUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Melita » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:11 pm

The She-Wolf wrote:

Follow Danhod's advice and rape him :lol:

:lol: Only if he looks fit though!

MySanityDoesFly wrote:Sexist jokes are ok if they're in retaliation :-P You were making a point, whereas Danhod...well, he wasn't.

Ok, I'll answer it, and I won't just say what every other guy would say ('I wouldn't leave the house LOL!!!!).

If I was a woman for a day, I think I would actually just keep going as normal, doing the same things I would do any on any other day. It would be fascinating to see how different day to day life is for a woman than for a man. It's actually a great idea. If it were possible to change gender for a day I think everyone should be encouraged to do it, it would be a very interesting social experiment!

Similar question, but totally different...if you're a man what would you do if you found out you were actually a woman? Or if you're a woman, vice versa. This is partly inspired by one of my favourite novels of all time, by the way.

:ok:

Haha! That would be a shame, I think it would be a great chance if I could be the opposite gender for a day.

If you wanted to see how different is everyday life for a woman, you would have to do a lot of things that you don't do them now! And you would feel happier you are a guy, it's exhausting being a woman :P

I have to think about it.. I'm not sure, what's your favourite novel?

shagrat wrote:
Danhod wrote:Rape every bitch I see fit :lol:

Hang your head in shame dude........... :oops:

:ok:
MelitaUser avatar
Darkness Adept
Darkness Adept

Postby MySanityDoesFly » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:21 pm

Melita wrote:what's your favourite novel?

I can't actually tell you what it was...if you haven't read it, then what I said in my last post would spoil the ending!
Ancient Doomster
Ancient Doomster

Postby Melita » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:48 pm

And if I haven't read it.. you decrease my chances of reading it! :P
MelitaUser avatar
Darkness Adept
Darkness Adept

Postby MySanityDoesFly » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:00 pm

That's also true! Haha.

Any idea what it is? If not then I'm guessing you haven't read it. I'm sure you'd like it...if only I could get you to read it without telling you what it is!
Ancient Doomster
Ancient Doomster

Postby Melita » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Not really.. I mean just thought of a few books that I haven't read and I'm sure I haven't read that one either. Haha, that would be great but not possible! :( Guess you are somewhere around my house now, leave that book somewhere once you get inside :P

About your question.. guess I wouldn't do much, couldn't change what has happened anyway. It would be really confusing, and it would be really hard for me to realize I was actually a man etc so would go on like it never happened.

What would you do if you found out you were switched at birth?
MelitaUser avatar
Darkness Adept
Darkness Adept

Postby MySanityDoesFly » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Melita wrote:Not really.. I mean just thought of a few books that I haven't read and I'm sure I haven't read that one either. Haha, that would be great but not possible! :( Guess you are somewhere around my house now, leave that book somewhere once you get inside :P

Oh, I'm already in ;-) But will do...that book, and a few others just so you don't know which one has that ending!

I'll let someone else answer your question.
Ancient Doomster
Ancient Doomster

Postby The She-Wolf » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Melita wrote:
:lol: Only if he looks fit though!

ROTFL :lol: :ok:

:ok: for Flying Sanity and Shagrat
The She-WolfUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist