My Dying Bride Forum

Take from me the crown of sympathy...

what if...?

Discuss the weather, your parents, your kids, the elections, in short anything that has nothing to do with My Dying Bride or metal, really.

Postby Alzamora » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:23 pm

I would go back in time and talk to my dad, he died when i was five. It would be nice to just have one conversation with him.

What if you could have any person you want to be your husband/wife who would it be?
AlzamoraUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby muskurov » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:46 pm

Felicia Day :P
I still think marriage is an obsolete tradition, but if I can make a lifetime relationship with s.o. it's her.

imagine that you have a way (portal/tunnel) to controlling some's mind (think "Being John Malkovich"), who would it be?
muskurovUser avatar

Postby Princessvenom » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:42 pm

My dog. And I'd make him sleep past 4am every morning :D

What if... you had the choice of living forever in the Arctic circle or forever in the Nevada desert? Which would you chose?
-"Cannot be destroyed by conventional weapons"- http://www.pinkstegosaurus.blogspot.com - read my blog!
PrincessvenomUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby Mammon Iaho Dumah » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Arctic circle, I hate hot weather and, I amit, I'm quite scared of scorpions.
If you had the chance to shoot and kill one, and only one person without fear of arrest, who would it be?
muskurov wrote:
MySanityDoesFly wrote:Let Jesus fuck you! Haha. God should definitely let me fuck him.

MySanityDoesFly wrote:muskurov is my new god :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I don't like this :!:
Mammon Iaho DumahUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby muskurov » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:18 am

I'd prefer torture but since you ask, I think the current president of Russia will be my prime target. And you know that one always has the option of shooting one and not fear prosecution - himself :P

What if you had a chance to make sex with yourself? If you're heterosexual imagine the other you is from the opposite sex. Would you do it?
muskurovUser avatar

Postby MySanityDoesFly » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:06 pm

I would definitely do it. Only way to know for sure how good I am, and what might need some work! :P

If you could actually genuinely find out the date and cause of your death, would you really want to know?
MySanityDoesFlyUser avatar
Ancient Doomster
Ancient Doomster

Postby Mammon Iaho Dumah » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:49 am

A difficult one! But at the moment, I'd say yes because I find it quite amusing.
If you had the chance to change one, and only one thing about your life, what would it be?
muskurov wrote:
MySanityDoesFly wrote:Let Jesus fuck you! Haha. God should definitely let me fuck him.

MySanityDoesFly wrote:muskurov is my new god :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I don't like this :!:
Mammon Iaho DumahUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby firebird » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:14 pm

MySanityDoesFly wrote:If you could actually genuinely find out the date and cause of your death, would you really want to know?

No, because it would take away all the thrills of your life.
Life is a mouth only death can feed
(J.H. Fabre)
firebirdUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby A Doomed Lover » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:25 pm

Mammon Iaho Dumah wrote:If you had the chance to change one, and only one thing about your life, what would it be?

I would decrease the level of my own 'being introvert misanthrope'. Guess life would hurt less. :violin: Wait! No! Humans suck! I would just quit smoking... :lol:

What if you had chance to be first human on Mars with small to none chances to ever get back. Would you go?
Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
A Doomed LoverUser avatar
Doom Apprentice
Doom Apprentice

Postby firebird » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:44 pm

A Doomed Lover wrote: What if you had chance to be first human on Mars with small to none chances to ever get back. Would you go?

No, but I would love to send all other people without any exceptions there. Maybe my very lonesome life on a completely depopulated earth would not last very long, but size doesn´t matter. Would you let them all go?
Life is a mouth only death can feed
(J.H. Fabre)
firebirdUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Previous

Return to General Chat