My Dying Bride Forum

Take from me the crown of sympathy...

The Video Game Thread

Discuss the weather, your parents, your kids, the elections, in short anything that has nothing to do with My Dying Bride or metal, really.

Postby muskurov » Fri May 24, 2013 6:28 pm

:D What pets do you have ?
muskurovUser avatar

Postby Alzamora » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:18 am

Dude I have 450 pets right now, way too many to list off. You can look for yourself if you wish. Yeah I'm a huge nerd. :headbang:

http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profiles/Alzamora/
AlzamoraUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby muskurov » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:34 am

Hehe, one true animal lover :ok:
muskurovUser avatar

Postby muskurov » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:55 pm

Played "The Last of Us" today, probably the best zombie game I've ever played. Amazing scenes, always full with action and horror, plus I adore the Molotov cocktails :lol:
muskurovUser avatar

Postby Alzamora » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:01 pm

Steam summer sale is going on right now, I have been buying games like crazy. Also bought a non Steam game, Cube World, very fun game, it's only in alpha at the moment though. Even still it's a pretty awesome game for not being complete. Finally bought Skyrim Legendary Edition, been wanting that game for a while.
AlzamoraUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby shagrat » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Alzamora wrote:Steam summer sale is going on right now, I have been buying games like crazy. Also bought a non Steam game, Cube World, very fun game, it's only in alpha at the moment though. Even still it's a pretty awesome game for not being complete. Finally bought Skyrim Legendary Edition, been wanting that game for a while.

Ooooh I've not been on for a while................... must take a look.
Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
shagratUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Alzamora » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:56 pm

Yeah man, better buy some shit while it's cheap.
AlzamoraUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Thiago » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:24 pm

Metal Gear Solid 3, I'm playing for the fifth time. I want to play all Metal Gear again before releasing the Metal Gear Solid V.
ThiagoUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby Alzamora » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Rocksmith 2014 is fucking awesome!! Also Battlefield 4 is coming out Tuesday. If anyone is planning on playing Battlefield 4 on pc add me.
AlzamoraUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:53 am

Thiago wrote:Metal Gear Solid 3, I'm playing for the fifth time. I want to play all Metal Gear again before releasing the Metal Gear Solid V.

The best game ever, MGS1 being second, or first... I dunno! Both stories are stunning, and the boss battles are orgasmic 8)
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Thiago » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:10 pm

Danhod wrote:
Thiago wrote:Metal Gear Solid 3, I'm playing for the fifth time. I want to play all Metal Gear again before releasing the Metal Gear Solid V.

The best game ever, MGS1 being second, or first... I dunno! Both stories are stunning, and the boss battles are orgasmic 8)

Yes, Snake Eater are my favorite. The boss battles are incredible, and really funny. Now I beat in European Extreme. It's really extreme.
ThiagoUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby UnAs » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:56 pm

I played long time ago one game..the action takes place in city Barcelona,it's a old game but really great!Problem is that i can't remember the name of the game..i think it has word DUNGEON in the title..
Does anyone know the name of the game?

I know this is too little information..but maybe some of you know that game! :)
MySanityDoesFly :It would take more than a tight arse to get me to a Megadeth show ;-)
UnAsUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Alzamora » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:37 am

New game I got Risk of Rain, very fun addictive game. If you die the game is over, so you got to be careful and get as powerful as you can. At the same time there is a timer going, and the longer you take the harder the game gets. You can get all kinds of power up and stuff though to help you. Check it out, very cheap game, well worth the money.
AlzamoraUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Thiago » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:16 am

Playing Ground Zeroes now. Holy shit. This game is amazing! Search for Legacy Collection too. I beat Snake Eater in European Extreme 7 times. It's really fun. Favorite game ever.
ThiagoUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby Danhod » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:37 pm

Thiago wrote:Playing Ground Zeroes now. Holy shit. This game is amazing! Search for Legacy Collection too. I beat Snake Eater in European Extreme 7 times. It's really fun. Favorite game ever.

Do you think it's worth waiting for the price to come down a bit? Read it only lasts two hours but think I'll buy it soon anyway lol
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat