My Dying Bride Forum

Take from me the crown of sympathy...

Promote your band!

Discuss other bands, doom metal or otherwise, here.

Postby Tradewind » Wed May 09, 2007 8:44 pm

Well i start this so everybody can promote their bands.... Simple and clear :)

Well my band is called Tradewind and you can check some of our songs at this link:

www.myspace.com/tradewinders

yeah i know that it's in my signature too :P

Feel free to post ur links too.... Me and others like to listen to new bands! Cheers people!
TradewindUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby Dedy » Wed May 09, 2007 8:49 pm

Well, then I'd like to present my Gothic solo project "Asche des Lebens"! You can listen to it at www.myspace.com/aschedeslebens where you can also find some more information. The genre is pretty hard to define, some kind of Gothic, Rock, Metal, Neoclassical, Whatever probably... :wink:
Dedy

Postby Aylin Black » Wed May 09, 2007 8:50 pm

I would post a link to Forlock's band... Amphithymia... but I guess I should let the owner do it... It's really worth listening too... in my opinion...
~Lily
Being The Cunt of Darkness since October 2006.

"I am an Anne Rice novel came to life"

MDB tribute project: email torturetonal@gmail.com
Aylin BlackUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Tradewind » Wed May 09, 2007 8:54 pm

Dedy wrote:Well, then I'd like to present my Gothic solo project "Asche des Lebens"! You can listen to it at www.myspace.com/aschedeslebens where you can also find some more information. The genre is pretty hard to define, some kind of Gothic, Rock, Metal, Neoclassical, Whatever probably... :wink:

I like ur music :) It has passion and creativity!
TradewindUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby Nicholas » Wed May 09, 2007 9:01 pm

Well, I guess I'll promote my band as well... we don't have a name yet. Rather, we had a name: Shattered, but that was already taken, as e found out, there are five bands with that name, and we didn't really decide on a nema yet, but it might be Dark Eternity (too clichéd). You can find some of the lyrics on deviantart.com - they are the ones written by Godomi. If we decide to upload one of our tracks on the net, then I'll be sure to drop a post.
Nicholas

Postby Dedy » Wed May 09, 2007 9:08 pm

@Tradewind: Hey, great to read that, thank you very much! :D If there should be further interest, you can always contact me!

Btw: Just listened to your music, too. Very interesting style and it sounds pretty professional! :o I'll surely listen to it again.
Dedy

Postby Tradewind » Wed May 09, 2007 9:10 pm

Dedy wrote:@Tradewind: Hey, great to read that, thank you very much! :D If there should be further interest, you can always contact me!

Btw: Just listened to your music, too. Very interesting style and it sounds pretty professional! :o I'll surely listen to it again.

Thanks, I added you at myspace :)
TradewindUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby J1 » Wed May 09, 2007 9:13 pm

Nicholas wrote:Well, I guess I'll promote my band as well... we don't have a name yet. Rather, we had a name: Shattered, but that was already taken, as e found out, there are five bands with that name, and we didn't really decide on a nema yet, but it might be Dark Eternity (too clichéd). You can find some of the lyrics on deviantart.com - they are the ones written by Godomi. If we decide to upload one of our tracks on the net, then I'll be sure to drop a post.

If you have trouble coming up with a good name, I can recommend the Metal Band Name Generator service :wink:
J1User avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby Nicholas » Wed May 09, 2007 9:21 pm

Thanx. There are some good names here... I'll think about it. :)
Nicholas

Postby PieceOfArt » Thu May 10, 2007 4:22 am

I think my signature is enough...
PieceOfArtUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby Natake » Thu May 10, 2007 5:54 am

Uhh I like the stuff I heared yet... come on guys you'll have to be a bigger status soon, so I can buy more CDs ... (uhh. - I am addicted to buy CDs...)
Natake

Postby Azz » Thu May 10, 2007 11:54 am

Aylin Black wrote:I would post a link to Forlock's band... Amphithymia... but I guess I should let the owner do it... It's really worth listening too... in my opinion...

Did you let the guy know about this new wonder of modern technology (forum)? People be warned,you shall be swarmed with a whole lotta personal photography :twisted: And yea' that Amphita thing sound good,really,the instrumental part is superb,but the voice and lyrics are... and I shut up now.

Indifference breeds indifference.
AzzUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Tradewind » Thu May 10, 2007 5:47 pm

Azz wrote:
Aylin Black wrote:I would post a link to Forlock's band... Amphithymia... but I guess I should let the owner do it... It's really worth listening too... in my opinion...

Did you let the guy know about this new wonder of modern technology (forum)? People be warned,you shall be swarmed with a whole lotta personal photography :twisted: And yea' that Amphita thing sound good,really,the instrumental part is superb,but the voice and lyrics are... and I shut up now.

I recognized u without reading the signature :P
TradewindUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby Aylin Black » Thu May 10, 2007 7:29 pm

Azz wrote:

oh... GO FUCK A SWAN!! (I so wanted to post this in the new forum!!!)

yes... Forest... (wind...whatever) thisis aSP for you
~Lily
Being The Cunt of Darkness since October 2006.

"I am an Anne Rice novel came to life"

MDB tribute project: email torturetonal@gmail.com
Aylin BlackUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Azz » Thu May 10, 2007 8:47 pm

Tradewind wrote:I recognized u without reading the signature :P

I take that as a compliment,really!

Aylin Black wrote:oh... GO FUCK A SWAN!! (I so wanted to post this in the new forum!!!)

Glad to be of assistance there love :D

Indifference breeds indifference.
AzzUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Next

Return to Metal and Other Music