My Dying Bride Forum

Take from me the crown of sympathy...

Body Art

Discuss books, paintings, thoughts and more.

Postby UnAs » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:33 am

Melita wrote:Image

Another very nice tatto..i like it! :ok:
MySanityDoesFly :It would take more than a tight arse to get me to a Megadeth show ;-)
UnAsUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Melita » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:11 pm

MySanityDoesFly wrote:
I can think of plenty...toes, for example! But only two or three that could really be considered risqué!

:shock: I am offended! What do you take me for? Some kind of depraved sex fiend?! :-P I am a gentleman! :charming:

Aw yeah, sorry, that's what I meant. There are only two or three parts that could be considered risqué, and two of my tattoos are near those parts :P

Haha! I didn't mean to offend you but remember what you said :-P You are not depraved (not that I would be sure about it :-P ) but a gentleman wouldn't say such things.. you should pretend it never happened! :-P

UnAs wrote:
Another very nice tatto..i like it! :ok:

Ta! Glad you like it!
''Really I don't like human nature unless all candied over with art'' - Virginia Woolf
MelitaUser avatar
Darkness Adept
Darkness Adept

Postby MySanityDoesFly » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:39 pm

Melita wrote:Aw yeah, sorry, that's what I meant. There are only two or three parts that could be considered risqué, and two of my tattoos are near those parts :P

Haha! I didn't mean to offend you but remember what you said :-P You are not depraved (not that I would be sure about it :-P ) but a gentleman wouldn't say such things.. you should pretend it never happened! :-P

:shock: Ahem...well, we definitely don't want to see those then, do we?! :-P

Hey, I genuinely thought it was a tattoo, ok? :-P And I may be a little bit depraved...but I am still a gentleman! Can't pretend it never happened...it definitely happened. We both saw it and it now exists in both of our brains...it can't unhappen!

Anyway, I have decided that my first tattoo will go my inside forearm, and will have a Celtic pattern. I have a friend who will design it for me, so it's just a question of finding the right person to do and getting the money together. Can't wait!
MySanityDoesFlyUser avatar
Ancient Doomster
Ancient Doomster

Postby Mammon Iaho Dumah » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:17 pm

Melita wrote:Image

May I ask you, so politely, which part of your body this exactly is? :|
muskurov wrote:
MySanityDoesFly wrote:Let Jesus fuck you! Haha. God should definitely let me fuck him.

MySanityDoesFly wrote:muskurov is my new god :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I don't like this :!:
Mammon Iaho DumahUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Previous

Return to Arts, Literature and Philosophy