My Dying Bride Forum

Take from me the crown of sympathy...

Worst film ever?

Discuss books, paintings, thoughts and more.

Postby muskurov » Wed May 23, 2012 9:20 am

I haven't seen the Men Who Stare at Goats and not probably never will, thanks Dan
but the Attack of the Killer Tomatoes sounds interesting or at least stupid-funny.

the most boring film I've watched is the Tree of Life. my sister and her friend fell asleep after 20 min and I bet even their most delirious dreams were more interesting than this movie. The next day came the question "what was the movie about?" - I couldn't answer. It must be about life and stuff, right? Any ideas?
muskurovUser avatar

Postby Danhod » Thu May 24, 2012 7:55 pm

muskurov wrote:The next day came the question "what was the movie about?" - I couldn't answer. It must be about life and stuff, right? Any ideas?

It's the same with the men who stare at goats, I just couldn't work out the story. Watching CCTV footage could have been better hahaha!
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Lychfowel » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Lots of bad movies, but the one that really has aggravated me the most to the point I left the cinema was the craptacular Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clowns. Fuck.
I breed in chaotic frenzy!
LychfowelUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby muskurov » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Lychfowel wrote:Lots of bad movies, but the one that really has aggravated me the most to the point I left the cinema was the craptacular Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clowns. Fuck.

yeah, this one is a disaster. Did you watch the end of the clown trilogy : "Revenge of the Sith" ?
muskurovUser avatar

Postby UnAs » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:32 am

muskurov wrote:the most boring film I've watched is the Tree of Life. my sister and her friend fell asleep after 20 min

Man..I fell asleep twice in two days watching this movie!I give up..
MySanityDoesFly :It would take more than a tight arse to get me to a Megadeth show ;-)
UnAsUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Podgie » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:52 am

The Wicker Man (2006) starring Nicolas Cage is the worst movie I have ever seen. Coincidentally it is also the best movie I have ever seen... it's the definition of "it's so bad it's good" :P
PodgieUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby muskurov » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:41 pm

A Viking Saga: The Darkest Day

Good title, that got me to watch it, but ... the plot turns down to couple of vikings walking in the woods and monks trying to get away from them. After just half an hour I could not believe a film about vikings could be that boring.
muskurovUser avatar

Postby Lycaon » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:46 pm

Happy to realise I haven't seen many of these movies. I think I should add the 2006 remake of The Wicker Man to this list though.
"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man."
LycaonUser avatar

Previous

Return to Arts, Literature and Philosophy