My Dying Bride Forum

Take from me the crown of sympathy...

Rio Gig Tickets?

Remarks, suggestions for improvements and questions about the web forum.

Postby redtemplespirit » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:40 am

Greetings fellow MDB fans! I'm from Denver, CO USA and I'd like to travel down to Brazil to see MDB live for the first time. I tried to do travel to see them several years ago and wasn't able to make it happen.

So now I'm trying for Rio but for the life of me I can't figure out how to buy a ticket! I followed the ingresso.com links and I can't seem to locate a "buy ticket" link. Reading Portuguese is not my strong point either. In fact, I would imagine the web site couldn't even handle American address / credit card info.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Is the show sold out?

Help!
David
redtemplespirit
Doom Apprentice
Doom Apprentice

Postby muskurov » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:03 pm

Try this.
Seems to be working now.

Cheers.
muskurovUser avatar

Postby redtemplespirit » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:37 am

Thanks! It does seem to be working now but it won't accept a United States address! Ugh. So what advice do you have if I'd like to purchase a ticket and I am a US resident with a US address?

Sorry to be a pain but I really appreciate any help you can give me.

Thx,
David
redtemplespirit
Doom Apprentice
Doom Apprentice

Postby muskurov » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:38 am

Hi, David, I'd suggest that you write a fictional address in Brazil and select Print At Home ticket so it won't get delivered there. For example you can use the address of the venue :). If that does not work contact the support at the website. I'm sure they'll be happy to assist you.

Good luck.
muskurovUser avatar

Postby redtemplespirit » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:10 am

Thanks for the info. Turns out I need a special Visa to even get into Rio so I gave the Buenos Aires show a shot -- no special visa required. You can buy tickets online but you must pick them up. They will not mail outside Argentina. And I'm not gonna book a flight without a ticket in my hand so AGAIN my efforts to see MDB have been thwarted :-(

I did send an email to the band asking for help but that would take a miracle for sure.

Sigh....

Thanks again,
David
redtemplespirit
Doom Apprentice
Doom Apprentice

Return to Feedback & Questions