My Dying Bride Forum

Take from me the crown of sympathy...

Improve Your Forum !

Remarks, suggestions for improvements and questions about the web forum.

Postby >>UniBr0w<< » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:29 pm

Tyranny wrote:You can also press ctrl and click on the link.
It'll open on a new window.


Multiple browser windows are sooooo 1999 :P
Two Cats

People of the Monolith:
MySpace - Facebook - Last.fm

God Destroyer wrote:you want to tell us that MDB is a SATANIC, ANTI-CHRIST BAND?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>UniBr0w<<User avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 10:37 am
Location: Cork, Ireland

Postby >>UniBr0w<< » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:32 am

Tyranny wrote:
>>UniBr0w<< wrote:
Tyranny wrote:You can also press ctrl and click on the link.
It'll open on a new window.


Multiple browser windows are sooooo 1999 :P

Wait! CTRL + click opens a link on new tab, SHIFT + click open on a new window.


Yup, that's right :)
Two Cats

People of the Monolith:
MySpace - Facebook - Last.fm

God Destroyer wrote:you want to tell us that MDB is a SATANIC, ANTI-CHRIST BAND?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>UniBr0w<<User avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 10:37 am
Location: Cork, Ireland

Postby DarkLink » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:50 pm

Please, enable to give at least 15 options for a poll.
Whispering my given name.
Unfurls the fingers of flame.
Nameless sons and daughters of sin.
Step forward when you hear the bells ring.
DarkLinkUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist
 
Posts: 2562
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 11:20 pm
Location: Montréal - Canada

Postby DarkLink » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:45 pm

Thanks for the answer, I'm sure I'll be able to talk with myself for pages :D
I'm not sure it would be so much interesting though and quite narcissitical.
Whispering my given name.
Unfurls the fingers of flame.
Nameless sons and daughters of sin.
Step forward when you hear the bells ring.
DarkLinkUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist
 
Posts: 2562
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 11:20 pm
Location: Montréal - Canada

Postby Iceicelet » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:47 pm

DarkLink wrote:Thanks for the answer, I'm sure I'll be able to talk with myself for pages :D
I'm not sure it would be so much interesting though and quite narcissitical.


Hushhh. Everyone is too busy to answer.


Narcissism is a good thing, but beware to turn into Narcissus...cause there is a hazard to fall in love with yourself.
-Morning is when I am awake and there is a dawn in me- by H.D.Thoreau


- the fake lies that we are told and the real truths we forget -
IceiceletUser avatar
Darkness Adept
Darkness Adept
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:22 pm
Location: Isle of Doom

Postby DarkLink » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:26 pm

Yeah you probably right.

Iceicelet wrote:Narcissism is a good thing, but beware to turn into Narcissus...cause there is a hazard to fall in love with yourself.


I have already fell in love with my beauty looong time ago darling :D
Whispering my given name.
Unfurls the fingers of flame.
Nameless sons and daughters of sin.
Step forward when you hear the bells ring.
DarkLinkUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist
 
Posts: 2562
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 11:20 pm
Location: Montréal - Canada

Postby Gottfried » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:08 pm

DarkLink wrote:
I have already fell in love with my beauty looong time ago darling :D


Omg, do you also kiss your reflection in the mirror?.. Every morning?.. :lol:

...But beyond the groans and grating
Of abhorrent Life, is waiting
Sweet Oblivion, culminating
All the years of fruitless quest.
GottfriedUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:08 am
Location: Psychedelic Realm

Postby DarkLink » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:25 pm

Gottfried wrote:
DarkLink wrote:
I have already fell in love with my beauty looong time ago darling :D


Omg, do you also kiss your reflection in the mirror?.. Every morning?.. :lol:


No,no^^ I never did that. Or just maybe once, when I was younger :D

But I do think I have handsome, because it's the better way to have confidence in yourself :smug:
Whispering my given name.
Unfurls the fingers of flame.
Nameless sons and daughters of sin.
Step forward when you hear the bells ring.
DarkLinkUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist
 
Posts: 2562
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 11:20 pm
Location: Montréal - Canada

Postby DarkLink » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:57 pm

I think the one responsible for the database brakedown is in here ! 8)

Congratulations to: BainiJertwete (50), Antetoffige (34), KerriKenad (32), qutxcanv (31), Johnahb (27), carpinteyrotri (26), JeiutyqHV (25), BookArito (25), agreeraxy (25), trxonline (25), trxsuspension (25), Loonyoranut (25), Ehlgnwpbjrxxn (25), JaysieMan (25), trxtraining (25), PaypemiaPer (24), Nindfiegree (24), Lywormframy (24), enrobby (24), Nick_Craveq (23), accentuatingsz (23), AugustoCes (23), mackexacicy (23), Storm (22), rhiseeDix (22), qmzpalwkGTREX (22), BafAbamefawj (22)
Whispering my given name.
Unfurls the fingers of flame.
Nameless sons and daughters of sin.
Step forward when you hear the bells ring.
DarkLinkUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist
 
Posts: 2562
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 11:20 pm
Location: Montréal - Canada

Previous

Return to Feedback & Questions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron