My Dying Bride Forum

Take from me the crown of sympathy...

The Mystery of Vanishing Posts.

Remarks, suggestions for improvements and questions about the web forum.

Postby Mammon Iaho Dumah » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:23 pm

Since, say, a couple of weeks ago, I have seen many of my recent posts vanishing. First I thought it may be a problem at my end, but apparently other users experience the same problem every once in a while. Seemingly the same thing happened to ond of the Andy's posts in the MDB subforum too.
How many of you have had the same problem, and is there any of the mods, or the admin, who can do something about this?
muskurov wrote:
MySanityDoesFly wrote:Let Jesus fuck you! Haha. God should definitely let me fuck him.

MySanityDoesFly wrote:muskurov is my new god :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I don't like this :!:
Mammon Iaho DumahUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby MySanityDoesFly » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:33 pm

Yes, I've noticed it too, it's one of a few issues with the forum at the moment...I hope it can all be sorted soon! I'm sure the mods are fully aware the issues.
MySanityDoesFlyUser avatar
Ancient Doomster
Ancient Doomster

Postby Lycaon » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:22 am

Does one of you know whether this concerns old posts or posts made a few hours ago, and if they were regular posts or quotations?
"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man."
LycaonUser avatar

Postby Mammon Iaho Dumah » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:36 am

No, it does not happen with old posts, just with recent ones, and I don't know if it happens with quotations also, but of all six or seven of my posts which were missing, none had quotes.
EDIT: and I don't know if this is a regular feature of the problem, but apparently this never happens when someone posts a reply after me in a short time.
muskurov wrote:
MySanityDoesFly wrote:Let Jesus fuck you! Haha. God should definitely let me fuck him.

MySanityDoesFly wrote:muskurov is my new god :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I don't like this :!:
Mammon Iaho DumahUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Return to Feedback & Questions