My Dying Bride Forum

Take from me the crown of sympathy...

Promote your band!

Discuss other bands, doom metal or otherwise, here.

Postby Dedy » Wed May 09, 2007 8:49 pm

Well, then I'd like to present my Gothic solo project "Asche des Lebens"! You can listen to it at www.myspace.com/aschedeslebens where you can also find some more information. The genre is pretty hard to define, some kind of Gothic, Rock, Metal, Neoclassical, Whatever probably... :wink:
Dedy

Postby Nicholas » Wed May 09, 2007 9:01 pm

Well, I guess I'll promote my band as well... we don't have a name yet. Rather, we had a name: Shattered, but that was already taken, as e found out, there are five bands with that name, and we didn't really decide on a nema yet, but it might be Dark Eternity (too clichéd). You can find some of the lyrics on deviantart.com - they are the ones written by Godomi. If we decide to upload one of our tracks on the net, then I'll be sure to drop a post.
Nicholas

Postby Dedy » Wed May 09, 2007 9:08 pm

@Tradewind: Hey, great to read that, thank you very much! :D If there should be further interest, you can always contact me!

Btw: Just listened to your music, too. Very interesting style and it sounds pretty professional! :o I'll surely listen to it again.
Dedy

Postby J1 » Wed May 09, 2007 9:13 pm

Nicholas wrote:Well, I guess I'll promote my band as well... we don't have a name yet. Rather, we had a name: Shattered, but that was already taken, as e found out, there are five bands with that name, and we didn't really decide on a nema yet, but it might be Dark Eternity (too clichéd). You can find some of the lyrics on deviantart.com - they are the ones written by Godomi. If we decide to upload one of our tracks on the net, then I'll be sure to drop a post.

If you have trouble coming up with a good name, I can recommend the Metal Band Name Generator service :wink:
J1User avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby Nicholas » Wed May 09, 2007 9:21 pm

Thanx. There are some good names here... I'll think about it. :)
Nicholas

Postby Natake » Thu May 10, 2007 5:54 am

Uhh I like the stuff I heared yet... come on guys you'll have to be a bigger status soon, so I can buy more CDs ... (uhh. - I am addicted to buy CDs...)
Natake

Postby Lycaon » Thu May 10, 2007 11:44 pm

I got a bit bored, so I listened some songs of In Two Minds. Interesting band you've got there PieceOfArt, very talented. :)
LycaonUser avatar

Postby Nicholas » Fri May 11, 2007 2:20 pm

Okay, it seems as tough my band broken up due to differing tastes in music. Can someone give me some advice, cause Rythm Guitars and Synths and I think drums staied, but where not sure how to start again. Should we really start with tributes or should we start with our own material. Any advice you can give me is appreciated.
Nicholas

Postby Lycaon » Fri May 11, 2007 5:51 pm

PieceOfArt wrote:Great to hear that you had to be bored first. :wink:

You do know how to say this in a positive way. :D

@Nicholas: If those that have stayed that have simulair taste, and you all are creative enough to compose something decent, why not give it a go?
LycaonUser avatar

Postby Kastrophee » Fri May 11, 2007 10:21 pm

God doesn't anyone use anything besides myspace?
Kastrophee

Postby Dedy » Sat May 12, 2007 12:01 am

Dedy

Postby Kastrophee » Sat May 12, 2007 12:45 am

Nice stuff...
Kastrophee

Postby Kastrophee » Sat May 12, 2007 6:50 pm

I don't though I do have a project in a very primitve stage. :)

So I guess you are by yourself on this, lol...
Kastrophee

Postby tarblood » Sun May 13, 2007 8:00 pm

Mudslinging and slashing allowed
:arrow: http://www.theknell.net :arrow: http://www.myspace.com/theknell
tarbloodUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby DarkDread » Mon May 14, 2007 11:10 pm

Yeah, why not... some industrial funeral doom metal, if you're into that sort of thing:

http://funerarydirge.funeralart.net/funerarydirge/

You can download the 2003 demo in the discography section. The CD on NOTHingness has been sold out for a while now, afaik... but you might still be able to find a copy on some distros here and there.

I gotta get around to finishing the next CD... it's already 2 years late. :P
DarkDreadUser avatar
Novice
Novice

Postby Forlock » Tue May 15, 2007 9:22 pm

Hi to all again! i wanna you to check our band)))
http://myspace.com/amphithymiaband
or
http://realmusic.ru/amphithymia

on second link you can download songs without problems, cos my space is to buggy))

and i want you to listen my own funeral doom project PROCESS OF BECOMING EMPTINESS

http://realmusic.ru/process_of_becoming_emptiness
Forlock

Postby Forlock » Fri May 18, 2007 8:38 am

2MySanityDoesFly
:soblack:
he he
if seriously, then i really like it!! add me to friends on myspace)
Forlock

Postby barth » Tue May 22, 2007 11:00 pm

Banisher, technical death metal band from Poland.
And I'm the bass player ;)

www.myspace.com/banisher
www.banisher.metal.pl

barth

Postby Framus » Mon May 28, 2007 3:56 pm

i play in a heavy post-rock band called sleepmakeswaves. not much of an mdb influence but hopefully mdb fans are open minded enough to enjoy :)
Framus

Postby dusoft » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:06 pm

Hi folks! I'm newbie to this forum. As I can see this topic is for promoting own bands, but i want to ask is it acceptable to promote a _very_ good band while I'm not a member? Maybe somebody already heard them, especially users from Ukraine and Russia, it is Autumnia, you can view covers here:
http://doom-metal.nnm.ru/autumnia_in_lo ... ls_2004_1/

If it is ok i'll post link where it can be downloaded later.. You can find reviews of this album with google, but they all in german or russian, i can't find review in english.
dusoft

Postby lunanen » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:14 am

May I proudly present Forest Stream! A Russian band with a long history and terrific music. Enjoy! (no, it's not mine, I just promote it a bit :D )

off.page http://www.forest-stream.com
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/foreststreamband
lunanen

Postby Forlock » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:35 am

2lunanen
That's one of my favorite bands!!!
We've got live show with them in Moscow at 14 of April that year) :roll:
Forlock

Postby lunanen » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:21 pm

2Forlock,
I bet it was awesome!
I couldn't possibly attend it though...alas :(
Last edited by lunanen on Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lunanen

Postby lunanen » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:22 pm

<double post, sorry>
lunanen

Postby graveyard dirt » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:10 pm

"Shadows of old Ghosts" 3 tracks - 34 minutes.

Have listen to the opening track 'Rise...fallen skies' by clicking the link below. Heavy sound with more than a hint of melody.

This should be available in the coming weeks.More details closer to that time!

ALL comments welcome.

www.myspace.com/graveyarddirt
Last edited by graveyard dirt on Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
graveyard dirt

Postby graveyard dirt » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:26 pm

www.myspace.com/graveyarddirt

New E.P due on 27th of August , the opening track of which is can be heard on our myspace page. Give it a listen.
graveyard dirt

Postby Larth » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:24 pm

PieceOfArt wrote:I've changed the design on the MySpace page. Should look a lot better now. Check it out!
(Link in the signature)

Quite cool, your band's stuff. Your singer needs some practice, I think -no hard feelings! But I like the music itself. Always wanted to play that style myself but never found the right people for it. If you ever play a gig round Oslo, drop me a line! 8)
Oh, and how about an mdb cover? :wink:
Larth

Postby Larth » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:26 am

PieceOfArt wrote:That's quite strange, about half of the people say, "WOW GREAT VOICE!" and the other half says, "needs some practice"
But seriously, have you listened to "The other side"? Personally I don't see how the vocals could be improved there.

Why don't you arrange a gig for us in Oslo? :wink:

I don't think we'll ever record any covers. We would never agree on which song to pick...

Right, his voice is quite good but I think he doesn't always strike the right note. Well, it's constructive critic (coming from someone who couldn't sing to save his own life! :wink: )
"The other side" is cool indeed.

You know, I'm going to keep the gig thing in mind. Don't really have any connections to these concert people in Oslo but I'll recommend your band when there's a possibility.

Well, damn, I'd really like to hear another mdb cover. There're not that many around..
Larth

Postby graveyard dirt » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:55 pm

If anyone feels the need to get their hands on this it is now available .

Send me a message for details.
graveyard dirt

Postby Pervasive Invader » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:27 am

FEARSCAPE from Australia are a progressive Black/Death Metal band. We are releasing our second album "Scent Of Divine Blood" in early October.
Check us out at our forum, my space and website.
www.myspace.com/fearscape
www.undark.net
www.fearscape.com

Pre-orders are being taken now at our webstore on undark.
tell us what you think.
:evil:
Pervasive Invader

Postby Pervasive Invader » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:37 am

:twisted: FEARSCAPE UPDATE :evil:
The master copy of "Scent of Divine Blood" is being printed as you read this! :o
We should have product for you all early next month! 8)

Orders can be placed with our webstore at
www.undark.net
Check us out at
www.myspace.com.fearscape
www.fearscape.com

GET THE METAL INTO YA!
Pervasive Invader

Postby Nicholas » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:32 am

My gothic-death-doom metal project "Shadow Of My Ghost" has started. We've just started rehersing. We expect to have a demo (about 3-4 songs) out within a year. I'll keep you updated.

Instrumentation:
Male Vocals (grunts and clear) - that's me :D
Female Vocals (clear of course)
Guitar (both rythm and lead)
Bass Guitar
Drums
Violin
maybe Keyboards

So, what do you think?
Nicholas

Postby Pervasive Invader » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:58 am

Sounds rather tidy Nicholas.
Keep me updated on how you go please.
"Shadow Of My Ghost" huh? All right.
Pervasive Invader

Postby syx616 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:11 pm

Im in a band called Serpentaria, we play a hybrid style of extreme metal, our old stuff was likened to a heavier shitter version of cradle of filth but our new stuff is heavier and much much different. I personally think we are better. We have been likeend to a mix of cradle (mainly because of my vocals), behemoth and mdb. Recorded a demo with 3 tracks entitled Abyssic Romance Demo, then an EP Abyssic Romance (which should eb printed next week) and are currently writing music for a full length.

Our current line-up is
Syx- vocals
Thoth- guitars
Lady Astaroth- bass
Brutality- drums and vocals
Edmo- Keyboards

Please listen to us on www.myspace.com/serpentaria but bear in mind we havent uploaded naything since may and we had a different lineup back then. Cheers

Syx
syx616

Postby Pervasive Invader » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:22 am

FEARSCAPE's SCENT OF DIVINE BLOOD is out now!
Get your copy from unDark.net webstore.

Check out our my space
www.myspace.com/fearscape

Check our forum
undark.net

Check out our website
www.fearscape.com

You know you want to! :twisted:
Pervasive Invader

Postby Nicholas » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:03 am

Shadow of my Ghost is proud to declare that we have completed our first song, titled Tears of the Earth. It is a slow, short, acoustic song with one guitar and clear vocals (male). You could say that it is an intro of sorts. The song is not recorded yet, but we hope to record it in a few months time, possibly with the next few songs. I'll keep you updated.
Nicholas

Postby Pervasive Invader » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:34 pm

"SCENT OF DIVINE BLOOD" The new album from FEARSCAPE (Progressive Black Death from Oz) is out now and is available at our webstore
www.undark.net
Pervasive Invader

Postby BornTooLate » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:17 pm

BornTooLate

Postby The Last Lonely Man » Sun May 11, 2008 12:30 pm

Im working on some solo stuff at the moment, My band was originally called "The Dark Caress" but I thought it too much of a MDB homage type name, so I decided to change the band name to "The Return To Solitude", Doom needs to be kept individual as possible I think.

The band kind of folded soon after that too, the other guys wanted to do more black metal rather than doom, I dont think their hearts were in it to be honest, but I'll soldier on, on my own.
So please be patient music wise, as it takes a long time to do everything yourself, especially when you have to basically learn new instruments.....

please feel free to add :-), and leave the page a comment or two, as noone else seems to :-(

www.myspace.com/thedarkcaressmetal

My divine negative, No joy can be compared to you, And no conquest can be equated with you, No euphoria can be compared with you, And no love can ever replace you..
The Last Lonely ManUser avatar
Darkness Adept
Darkness Adept

Postby Frits » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:09 pm

Just discovered this topic actually :) So here's my band, I'm the singer (the guy on the right in the picture next to the myspace audio player). Do keep in mind that we are only busy for like half a year and the recording you can hear on myspace is something very roughly mixed with no vocal effects at all.

We played a try out last night, which got some good reactions from our friends and loved ones. Turned out the songs sound better live. We are planning to play as a support act for Pantheist (friends of our guitarist) in november this year in England. Anyways, take a look and listen for yourself.

www.myspace.com/8hedron
www.8hedron.org
I Fail to find comfort in your pale cold eyes
FritsUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby Frits » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:24 pm

Hehe, yeah, thanks to our guitarist who took a course in webdesign. He must have thought: okay, let's see what this baby can do.
FritsUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby Frits » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:57 pm

MySanityDoesFly wrote:Promising stuff, Frits!

Thanks dude! I owe you a beer :beerchug:

The other songs you might define as heavier, but melody is always the main thing. And the singer is pretty bad ass too :smug:
FritsUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby Frits » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:17 pm

Sounds like a unique mixture of doom and black, Blizzard Beast. Looking forward to some clear recordings! All the best with this new project (but do release some new Dusk-material too :wink: )
FritsUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby Frits » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:30 pm

Blizzard beast wrote:
Thanx for the comment. Well, Dusk isn't the doom act but a heavy metal act from belgium. I think you're referring to the doomlegend...I was never part of that. I know it's quite confusing. :)

No, I really was talking about the heavy metal act :wink: I think I saw you guys once, don't know where though. Must have been a venue with a good beer supply :P
FritsUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby The Last Lonely Man » Fri May 01, 2009 8:53 pm

well its been a very complicated process, but Im finally happy to resurrect my old band... under a new guise, new lineup, with new tunes... more news soon for anyone who cares...

My divine negative, No joy can be compared to you, And no conquest can be equated with you, No euphoria can be compared with you, And no love can ever replace you..
Darkness Adept
Darkness Adept

Postby The Last Lonely Man » Fri May 22, 2009 8:40 pm

I guess its about time I got my gloomy lot on here...

we've only the one demo up but I like the sound. Please dont judge us on the one song alone, as I might re-arrange it yet, im undecided, and new stuff is coming soon

http://www.myspace.com/autumnharlot

cheers, dan

Darkness Adept
Darkness Adept

Postby The Last Lonely Man » Sat May 23, 2009 2:09 am

cheers guys, means a lot :-)

i might through an MDB cover in soon for good measure who knows ;-)

Darkness Adept
Darkness Adept

Postby Frits » Mon May 25, 2009 10:12 pm

I'll pick up my package deal at that future gig, the one that isn't official yet but will be very different (you know the one I mean right).

Anyways, those of you who haven't checked Marche Funèbre yet, get your butts to their myspace, some good belgian doom!
FritsUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby Danhod » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:15 pm

psychosomatiKing wrote:I'm going to promote somebody elses band this time. Remember Les Ténèbres? If not he is/was a user on this board (he was even a moderator for a short while) but hasn't posted in quite some time now. He had a band with the same name as his user here (i.e. Les Ténèbres) and they released a damn good ep maybe 2 years back.

Now he's returned, not to this forum unfortunately, but with new music in a constellation called Spurv, and honestly, it blows me away.

Take a deep breath, relax and watch this clip.

I remember!

Special Purpose Underwater Research Vehicle? Amazing, the sound started to remind me of Bauhaus around 4 minutes in, also gave Andante a listen, would like to see the 'rock' parts extended a bit.
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:25 am

MySanityDoesFly wrote:Black Magician! Gigging near you soon...

I hope that means Wolverhampton / Birmingham, I'm guessing that's you on the left with that scarf of darkness wrapped around your neck, and frankie boyle next to you :P
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:26 pm

MySanityDoesFly wrote:
Danhod wrote:I hope that means Wolverhampton / Birmingham, I'm guessing that's you on the left with that scarf of darkness wrapped around your neck, and frankie boyle next to you :P

Haha! You're not the first person to say he looks like Frankie Boyle...you should see him with glasses on, it's uncanny! We played in Birmingham the other week, you missed out! We will back though...

:O
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Tue May 08, 2012 11:46 pm

MySanityDoesFly wrote:swirling Hammond organ

Congratulations swirly Matt!
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Wed May 09, 2012 12:16 am

MySanityDoesFly wrote:Thanks, er, Dan!

8)
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Tue May 15, 2012 3:32 am

Nice quote of yourself 8)

Love the trance-inducing organ and the heaviness, proberbly will preorder when available if I can get any money haha
Last edited by Danhod on Tue May 15, 2012 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Wed May 30, 2012 6:51 pm

TBC = To Birmingham Cometh :P
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:22 pm

MySanityDoesFly wrote:Good news for Danhod ;-)

It certainly is :D B'ham has been in need of some metal gigs recently :)
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:09 am

Such a shame you couldn't make it, a great gig nonetheless, what happened your van broke down or something?

MySanityDoesFly wrote:And we're at Scruffy's again in September!

I await the sort of return! :)
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:35 am

MySanityDoesFly wrote:
Danhod wrote:Such a shame you couldn't make it, a great gig nonetheless, what happened your van broke down or something?

I'm fucking gutted mate.

Yeah, long story but basically the van broke down and there was no way we could've got to the venue in time. Fortunately the rest of the tour was an absolute blast, and we will be going out on the road again soon enough. Hope you enjoyed Serpent Venom...they were fantastic on the other gigs and are a seriously great bunch of lads!

We will make sure we get to that gig in September!

Serpent Venom were great, they made a few mentions to Black Magician, dedicated one of their songs to you as well, they love you guys Haha :P
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:42 pm

Well done, is it a multi-record deal? Looking forward to the LP!
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:36 pm

Is the CD version for the caribbean high rollers club still happening?
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Total Sex!

Full Plain I See, My Wallet Knows How To Empty
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:34 pm

MySanityDoesFly wrote:Haha, good! I think :-P

Spent too much on CDs and vinyl this week (as usual!), including yours, my shelf seems to enjoy it :lol: better save for the MDB record :)
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:01 am

MySanityDoesFly wrote:Just wait till you get your grubby hands on our album, you will bloody love it! It is a visual and an aural feast...it even comes with a sexy band pic!

Saucy! I'm sure it will be great.

Love naked band pics :lol: :lol: 8)
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:27 am

MySanityDoesFly wrote:Good, because in the pic we are all naked...apart from a cravat.

I know what to expect at the scruffy murphy gig :shock: :lol:
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:20 pm

MySanityDoesFly wrote:Guess what?! You can only bloody well hear Black Magician's entire debut album before release, on this 'ere podcast! http://thesoggybogofdoom.podomatic.com/entry/2012-08-08T07_36_55-07_00

Starting around the 58 minute mark. Enjoy/endure!

Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Love it, the organ really adds a eerie unique depth worthy of getting drunk to :worship:
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby muskurov » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:39 am

MySanityDoesFly wrote:Guess what?! You can only bloody well hear Black Magician's entire debut album before release, on this 'ere podcast! http://thesoggybogofdoom.podomatic.com/entry/2012-08-08T07_36_55-07_00

Starting around the 58 minute mark. Enjoy/endure!

dark and wonderful! I love it. takes me back to the 70s, which makes me feel rather young :D Chattox is my favourite so far.
muskurovUser avatar

Postby Danhod » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:11 pm

Mammon Iaho Dumah wrote:Very good indeed! I especially like the macabre touch the organ (or was it the keyboard?) gave to the first song. But I couldn't get past the first song because the low quality record was giving me a headache.
Could you possibly put the entire album in HQ format (192 kbps or better) for free download, or you prefer the capitalist approach of making everyone pay for your songs? You're not a capitalist, are you Matt?! :P

Not only do you insult Matt's hammond organ by comparing it to a keyboard you then ask for the album, which took time, dedication and beer infused practice to complete... for free! :O

You deserve that headache! hahaha :P :wink:
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:25 pm

The vinyl came today, such a beautiful colour! :) Will have a listen soon.

The download code that came with the vinyl, only lets me download 2 tracks, do I need to wait until September the 3rd before I can download the full album?
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:08 pm

Yeah I'm not complaining hahaha :D
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:18 am

MySanityDoesFly wrote:Here's a video of me talking about the new Torture Garden album, currently in progress!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVRi67nNA9c&feature=relmfu

"One of our early classics, everything's great" Haha, where do you get the first EP from?
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:55 am

MySanityDoesFly wrote:It appears I linked to the wrong video! Here's the correct one.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6tB0dUG2_Y&feature=youtu.be

You can't smile at a text and not say what it is Haha
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:38 am

MySanityDoesFly wrote:
Danhod wrote:You can't smile at a text and not say what it is Haha

You will never know, mwahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!! :twisted:

O2 Promotional Text Muhahahahaha!!! :devil:
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:48 pm

MySanityDoesFly wrote:That would be odd, since I'm an Orange customer :-P

You can never trust them giving your number to other companies
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:49 pm

MySanityDoesFly wrote:You absolute fucking bastard! :-P

I WIN!

:lol:
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:54 am

Since when did you become a mod? :P And my name's not Simon! :evil:

It is in the right thread, SHE's the drummer in my new band :lol:
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Dogs are way cooler than humans, human bands are SO last year... :roll: 8)

You wish I had a sex change, just so you could get with me <3 :wink: :lol:

If you are an undercover mod, prove it by deleting this post!
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:43 pm

Mammon Iaho Dumah wrote:Don't toot your own horns Simon, I'm not into bestiality! :|

But I bet you're into doggystyle hahaha

Mammon Iaho Dumah wrote:And I said I'm an undercover mod, not a stage magician who does tricks such as deleting random posts for your amusement. :|
Speaking of tricks, how many tricks do(es) you/ your female alter ego know?
Sit, shake paw?

A real mod could do it :P

My next trick is making you disappear :lol:
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby muskurov » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:34 pm

MySanityDoesFly wrote:Black Magician are supporting Pentagram in Manchester next month! Fuck yeah!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq24e8nW0qs

Is this November the 2nd?

I'll be in Manchester the very next morning :x
muskurovUser avatar

Postby muskurov » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:58 am

MySanityDoesFly wrote:Indeed, November the 2nd! Could you maybe possibly get to Manchester a day earlier? Would be great to see you there!

No, it's impossible. Would have been awesome to see you, Black Magician and Pentagram. I guess we'll meet at Damnation after that :headbang:
muskurovUser avatar

Postby Danhod » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:54 pm

MySanityDoesFly wrote:the organ jokes never get old :-P

Matt likes to play the organ with his hands :wink:

Terrible, not even a joke haha
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:08 pm

Beerman wrote:Heavy Goods Vehicle (post 2009)

https://soundcloud.com/chubbydoomdoom

:shock: :shock: :shock:
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby UnAs » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:18 pm

Danhod wrote:
Beerman wrote:Heavy Goods Vehicle (post 2009)

https://soundcloud.com/chubbydoomdoom

:shock: :shock: :shock:

WTF!?!He survived the guillotine :o
MySanityDoesFly :It would take more than a tight arse to get me to a Megadeth show ;-)
UnAsUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:34 pm

MySanityDoesFly wrote:He speaks!

He Types!
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:16 am

MySanityDoesFly wrote:Ok, yes, he types. I bet he speaks too though!

Or just drinks, no time to waste speaking haha :beerchug:
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby UnAs » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:55 am

Danhod wrote:
MySanityDoesFly wrote:He speaks!

He Types!

Hoooraay! :)
MySanityDoesFly :It would take more than a tight arse to get me to a Megadeth show ;-)
UnAsUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby muskurov » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:37 pm

MySanityDoesFly wrote:Here's the gothic doom band I'm currently playing in! Female/male vocal kinda vibe. A few gigs coming up it would seem.

Check us out!

https://soundcloud.com/edenfall-music
https://www.facebook.com/EdenfallMusic?fref=ts

Best of luck! :beerchug:
Any idea where to buy the "Forever Fallen" EP?
muskurovUser avatar

Postby muskurov » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:15 pm

MySanityDoesFly wrote:It will be available on iTunes shortly, but if you want a CD copy, get in touch with the band on Facebook, and they will sort you out!

Cool, thanks :devilsign: iTunes is good enough for me.
muskurovUser avatar

Postby Danhod » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:08 pm

I'll get it off a blog :P
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Wed May 15, 2013 6:08 pm

Message from the future:

Lycaon wrote:Promote your band section.

Moved.
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby muskurov » Thu May 16, 2013 1:23 am

Moved.

Best of luck. I'll listen to it myself this weekend :beerchug:
muskurovUser avatar

Postby Danhod » Thu May 16, 2013 11:00 am

muskurov wrote:Moved.

Forgot you were a mod haha :D
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby UnAs » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:01 pm

Walran wrote:Hey everyone,

I would love to introduce you to my band, Angellore.

We are three musicians from France, trying to share our own vision of atmospheric doom metal.
Our main influences are Saturnus, Draconian, My Dying Bride, Theatre Of Tragedy, Empyrium, Tristania, Shape Of Despair, (old) While Heaven Wept...

We just published our first record, "Errances".

Although we already had some reviews on the internet, we are very eager to get some interesting feedbacks about our music. So, please give us a try!

Thanks a lot in advance :D :beerchug:

[youtube]GEHyfEhUAaY[/youtube]

Looking forward to read back from you!

Not bad at all! :beerchug:
UnAsUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby muskurov » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:23 am

:devilsign: Great news, Matt, good look with it. Are any gigs planed?
muskurovUser avatar

Postby Danhod » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:00 am

MySanityDoesFly wrote:1.4 Mister Mammon

It's free? :O I look forward to it!
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:05 pm

MySanityDoesFly wrote:
Danhod wrote:
MySanityDoesFly wrote:1.4 Mister Mammon

It's free? :O I look forward to it!

Haha, yes, we wrote a song especially for our friend! :P

About Mammon? No wonder its free! :D :P
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby muskurov » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:28 pm

MySanityDoesFly wrote:Watch this space for news, very soon!

So, no MySpace page ? :P
muskurovUser avatar

Postby UnAs » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:30 am

You are very busy man Matt! :)
UnAsUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby muskurov » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:38 am

Busy as a bee ... a male bee that is ... a drone.

Edit: Well, I didn't intend it do go that way. Best of luck, Matt :ok:
muskurovUser avatar

Postby UnAs » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:43 pm

MySanityDoesFly wrote:The fact is, Mr Poundskin, no one really knows you here. You never post outside of this thread, so we're not likely to check out your work. Maybe sad, but it's true.

If some guy you didn't know approached you in the street, gave you a CD and said 'Hey! Listen to my new album!', would you listen to it? Perhaps you would, I don't know. But I suspect the vast majority would smile politely, put the CD in their pocket, then take it home and put it down somewhere and forget about it. If they have time, they might listen to one track...

Post more on this forum, be nice to people, make a few friends and then you'll find people might want to listen.

:ok:
UnAsUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:49 am

Mammon Iaho Dumah wrote:Very beautifully put, Mr. Ford.
I've actually listened to a couple of your songs and -- there's no nice or polite way of putting it-- they sounded like something only Danhod could enjoy listening to. :P :P

Hahaha, I've listened to most of them actually! I like it :D

The only one I downloaded was the organ one, I will explore more when I'm not busy :)

Just noticed me and poundskin have the sameish colour sig, great minds think alike :beerchug:
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:38 am

lol
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:09 pm

MySanityDoesFly wrote:For those of you on Facebook, here's my new page. Please 'like'!

https://www.facebook.com/mattfordmusic

Liked!

You know what to buy Kirsten for Christmas, a tripod :P :D
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:14 pm

MySanityDoesFly wrote:Ok, the time has come for me to share some solo music with you!

I have just made my demo available for streaming/'pay what you like' download. There is also a limited edition, numbered CD available, for a mere £2, featuring evocative photography and handwritten liner notes.

Here's the link! http://mattford.bandcamp.com/

Also, please 'like' my Facebook page if you haven't already. Cheers!
https://www.facebook.com/mattfordmusic

That's mothers day sorted haha :D Will buy soon/eventually
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby UnAs » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:53 pm

Good job Matt! :ok:
UnAsUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Lychfowel » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:40 pm

All right, not sure I should be doing this, but.. here's an old band I had back in the day. When I still had my long hair, sigh. We played a lot of gigs, and had great fun. The music is very simple, but a lot of people seemed to like what we were doing. I wasn't more than 18-20 when this was recorded, and picture quality and sound quality is of course dubious at best, but it is what is - a memory of good times. Extremely simple song, three riffs, but it wouldn't have existed without My Dying Bride :D The drummer here later went on to form the band Sahg which you might be aware of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0TO7V5AtE0
I breed in chaotic frenzy!
LychfowelUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby muskurov » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:52 am

Best of luck Matt!

Look's rather creepy, well done creating a suspense. Is the album a soundtrack to a horror movie? :lol:
muskurovUser avatar

Postby muskurov » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:06 am

MySanityDoesFly wrote:
A full track is coming next week...if you're good!

so you're basically Santa now? :lol:
muskurovUser avatar

Postby Frits » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:29 pm

Gonna check that out :wink:
FritsUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Postby Tammymaype » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:28 am

Are you part of a band? Spread the word here It doesnt matter if youre terrible or a touring musician. Let us know about you here. Links to your music would be much appreciated
Attachments
235.gif
235.gif (3.49 KiB) Viewed 2666 times
TammymaypeUser avatar
Novice
Novice

Postby Frits » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:08 pm

Well, it might interest some to know that my band is off to a promising start in our home country. Check us out and if you want, it would be very kind to give us :ok:
www.facebook.com/cuttermess
FritsUser avatar
Metal Acolyte
Metal Acolyte

Return to Metal and Other Music