My Dying Bride Forum

Take from me the crown of sympathy...

The Video Game Thread

Discuss the weather, your parents, your kids, the elections, in short anything that has nothing to do with My Dying Bride or metal, really.

Postby Unearthly Rob » Wed May 30, 2007 4:35 am

Are there any video game nerds in here?? Right now I'm playing through Castlevania: Symphony of the Night again. I found it, practically brand new (not the greatest hits, but the original) at some pawn shop down the street from my old house for 8 dollars. Couldn't believe it.

I also started a new game in Resident Evil 4. That game is beyond greatness.

So what say you? ;)
Unearthly Rob

Postby Vambo » Wed May 30, 2007 6:32 am

The Warriors on ps2 8)
Vambo

Postby Enthroll » Wed May 30, 2007 10:06 am

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
i'm in love with that game. the world is amazing, the freedom you have, the graphics, all those stories...
Enthroll

Postby Enthroll » Wed May 30, 2007 10:27 am

psychosomatiKing wrote:
Enthroll wrote:The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
i'm in love with that game. the world is amazing, the freedom you have, the graphics, all those stories...

Oblivion is a great game indeed. But if you really want freedom you should try Morrowind. Not as pretty but bigger with more freedom and stories.

Me, I've just finished Dark Messiah (of might and magic). Like most games in that genre it was way too easy and over way too fast.
Currently playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

yes, i intend to do play Morrowind as well as S.T.A.L.K.E.R. :D
Enthroll

Postby -ion=NH » Wed May 30, 2007 10:48 am

I like simulators the most,
in my computer i have flight simulator "X-Plane 7" 8) this is very realistic, with good interface! the graphics is good too :)
of course it has some flaws and defects but they can be corrected (applications "Plane-maker", "World-maker" etc.) :)
i already have successes in flying (simulating) (airbus A-320 is my favorite plane) but often i fail when landing... it's really difficult! :oops:
alas, i couldn't be a real plane pilot...

my "X-Plane" is just my lost childhood dream...
are the pc games our substitutions of childhood dreams? (some of them)?
-ion=NH

Postby Larth » Wed May 30, 2007 1:51 pm

Loved "Doom" and "Lemmings".. long time ago. :mrgreen:
I like some newer games, too, but I ususally don't have time to play or don't feel like it..
Larth

Postby Unearthly Rob » Wed May 30, 2007 4:26 pm

Diablo 1 and 2 are amazing games. I've been meaning to track down the soundtrack to Diablo 2. I want it so damn bad.

Right now, I'm biting my nails for Starcraft 2 and hopefully Diablo 3. I'm gonna have to do some hella updating on my system, though.
Unearthly Rob

Postby Unearthly Rob » Wed May 30, 2007 5:35 pm

I still need to re-buy Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen. Such a dark game, and I love the whole top-down RPG style. The music is incredible as well. Damn, I need this game!!!!
Unearthly Rob

Postby Unearthly Rob » Wed May 30, 2007 7:44 pm

Azz wrote:
Unearthly Rob wrote: I've been meaning to track down the soundtrack to Diablo 2. I want it so damn bad.

Well Blizzard has a music player and if you have the simplest audio recording program like (Audio Recording Wizard) you can "borrow" them :) Here's a link too: http://www.battle.net/files.shtml - scroll a little bit down and you'll see "Battle.net Music Player - Listen to the music from StarCraft, Diablo I, Diablo II, and Diablo II: Lord of Destruction."
Enjoy!

Kick ass!!! :D

This fucking made my day. The town music from Diablo I just sends chills through me. :D :D
Unearthly Rob

Postby Unearthly Rob » Wed May 30, 2007 9:00 pm

Thanks so much. I can deal with recording these from the player and stashing them on my Zen mp3 player until I can hunt down the originals.

The Wilderness track in Diablo 2 = total pwnage!!!
Unearthly Rob

Postby -ion=NH » Thu May 31, 2007 8:08 am

Azz wrote:@ion: if you like simulators that much I recommend you keep your eye on this site http://www.eech2.com/

i did, thank you! interesting :)
first i must learn piloting the helicopters :) i'm going to try...
this game is of military genre? oh, it's difficult for me: to fly and to fight simultaneously...

also i like racing 8) some releases of Rally (V-Rally 3, Extreme Challenge, for example) is rather good! better than Colin McRae or like this...
-ion=NH

Postby Enthroll » Thu May 31, 2007 9:34 am

Azz wrote:
Unearthly Rob wrote:Thanks so much. I can deal with recording these from the player and stashing them on my Zen mp3 player until I can hunt down the originals.

It can't any more original then this!

w00t finished the 1st act in Diablo 2 LoD just a few moment ago :) (probably the 20th+ time I do this :oops: )

there was an audio cd from blizzard with the original soundtrack of Diablo 2 and LOD.
i used to have them all on mp3 format, but i can't remamber what i did with them.. great soundtrack anyway and the Tristram theme is superb! makes such a melancholic/strange atmoshpere!
Enthroll

Postby barth » Thu May 31, 2007 12:59 pm

Well, ther aren't many games for Linux :)

I used to be a real games maniac, ;)
Anyway, few weeks ago I finished S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game. It was really nice, but to short for me. ;)

cheers.
barth

Postby Warspirit » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:41 pm

I only play historical games with cool maps 8)

Europa Universalis III
Hearts of Iron II
Medieval 2: Total War
Rome: Total War

Really great games which much freedom and fucking awesome online.
Warspirit

Postby barth » Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:37 pm

VoiceOfCommonSense wrote:Oh man! I just found THE greatest game ever! Check it out, dudes !! http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2007 ... ers-p1.php
'

nice one :)
I reached 227 ft. in one hamster shot and was close to the stars :)

Once I saw nice game on the net, it was with knight, and about saving the kingdom, or something. I'll try to find it, and post it.

EDIT:
Ok, I've got it.
"Quest for the Crown"
This is the best on-line game I have ever seen and played. :)
ENJOY!!!

http://gamebalance.com/widegames/questforthecrown.html
barth

Postby erde » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:14 pm

Everquest!
erde

Postby erde » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:53 am

EverQuest 1 of course ;)
My Friends are addicted to everquest 1:) so i had no choice :D
erde

Postby DarkLink » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:48 pm

I have played a wizzard lvl70 in Archimonde but I've stoped because it took me so much time...
But I still play with my PSP. Does anyone get it and have some RPG or games like Valkiry Profile ?
Whispering my given name.
Unfurls the fingers of flame.
Nameless sons and daughters of sin.
Step forward when you hear the bells ring.
DarkLinkUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby DarkLink » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:05 pm

Yep ! I got it ! The new FF7 on psp ! Soooooo nice.
DarkLinkUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Larth » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:01 pm

Blowing away demons and all kinds of shit in Doom3 at the moment. :twisted:

It's been so long since I had time for a game.. *sigh*
Larth

Postby DarkLink » Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:19 pm

I downloaded the new Wipeout on the psp, and it's really nice! :D
Anyone playing with a psp?
DarkLinkUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby DarkLink » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:43 pm

Tyranny wrote:Good

uTorrent is a good torrent client too.

I was using Azureus for a long time but i got some "NAT" problems, its like to be in Low id with emule so I change for uTorrent and now its far better...

By the way, still stuck to Wipeout Pulse. Love it.
DarkLinkUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby DarkLink » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:02 pm

Azz wrote:Currently playing Final Fantasy 2, 3 & 9! All three kick ass!

As many fans and players will say, the best is certainly FF7. For my part, I prefer FF8. This is obviously because I spent 120 hours on it...
DarkLinkUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby DarkLink » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:35 pm

Azz wrote:
DarkLink wrote:

As many fans and players will say, the best is certainly FF7. For my part, I prefer FF8. This is obviously because I spent 120 hours on it...

Haven't played FF7 yet, but I did finish FF8 three times, and played many sequences over and over again (my fav. one is when the two gardens collide and start fighting)

Oh, thats really nice mate! Did you acheive to collect all the ingredients to create this G-Force which is like a hell train and thats give your ennemies all the possible ailments of the game?
DarkLinkUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby DarkLink » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:51 pm

Azz wrote:
DarkLink wrote:
Azz wrote:
DarkLink wrote:

Haven't played FF7 yet, but I did finish FF8 three times, and played many sequences over and over again (my fav. one is when the two gardens collide and start fighting)

Oh, thats really nice mate! Did you acheive to collect all the ingredients to create this G-Force which is like a hell train and thats give your ennemies all the possible ailments of the game?

Completed it 100%, I had all GF's, the ultimate upgrades for weapons, everything! I ate that game on bread :)

Even the golden chokobo? Dyou remember this G-Force of Linoa "Phantasm", I think it was the strongest one...
DarkLinkUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby DarkLink » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:28 pm

Azz wrote:
DarkLink wrote:
Azz wrote:
DarkLink wrote:
Azz wrote:
DarkLink wrote:

Completed it 100%, I had all GF's, the ultimate upgrades for weapons, everything! I ate that game on bread :)

Even the golden chokobo? Dyou remember this G-Force of Linoa "Phantasm", I think it was the strongest one...

I think you're confusing a Guardian Force with a limit break, because there is no GF named Phantasm :p (and her name is Rinoa :)) And wasn't the Golden Chocobo a mount?

Did you finish the side game Chocobo World? :D

LOL. First, I apologize for the confusion between the "Limit Break" and "G-Force". Secondly, her name is Linoa in my version, not Rinoa and Im sure of that. Finally, you can find after all that shit with the chocobo, the ultimate one, which is a golden one with special power. And you think you can defeat my knowlegdes? ahahaha :wink:

I propose a fight on Soulcalibur, as I have the best ever on this game :twisted:
DarkLinkUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby DarkLink » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:08 pm

Azz wrote:
DarkLink wrote:
Azz wrote:
DarkLink wrote:
Azz wrote:
DarkLink wrote:
Azz wrote:
DarkLink wrote:

I think you're confusing a Guardian Force with a limit break, because there is no GF named Phantasm :p (and her name is Rinoa :)) And wasn't the Golden Chocobo a mount?

LOL. First, I apologize for the confusion between the "Limit Break" and "G-Force". Secondly, her name is Linoa in my version, not Rinoa and Im sure of that. Finally, you can find after all that shit with the chocobo, the ultimate one, which is a golden one with special power. And you think you can defeat my knowlegdes? ahahaha :wink:

I propose a fight on Soulcalibur, as I have the best ever on this game :twisted:

You're right, in the french version it's Linoa, in any other version it's Rinoa :p And I still state that there is no GF called Golden Chocobo, maybe a summon, but not a GF!

I never say that there was a Chokobo G-Force, I jsut asked if you acheive to got it?
DarkLinkUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby DarkLink » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:36 pm

Azz wrote:
DarkLink wrote:
Azz wrote:
DarkLink wrote:
Azz wrote:
DarkLink wrote:
Azz wrote:
DarkLink wrote:
Azz wrote:
DarkLink wrote:

You're right, in the french version it's Linoa, in any other version it's Rinoa :p And I still state that there is no GF called Golden Chocobo, maybe a summon, but not a GF!

I never say that there was a Chokobo G-Force, I jsut asked if you acheive to got it?

:oops: my bad then, yea' I got it, not a big fan of Chocobos though, they look like big chicken creatures! Have you only played FF8?

Well, I also played a bit of FF7 and FF9 but not as much as FF8... But I like all kind of RPG games. I'm currently stuck to Tales Of Eternia, dyou know this series of games?
DarkLinkUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby DarkLink » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:59 pm

Azz wrote:

In other news: my little WoW Troll Hunter is growing into quite the hero + I own at DotA ^_^

Are you well-stuffed ? Any set ?
DarkLinkUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby DarkLink » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:25 pm

Azz wrote:
DarkLink wrote:
Azz wrote:

In other news: my little WoW Troll Hunter is growing into quite the hero + I own at DotA ^_^

Are you well-stuffed ? Any set ?

Here's my troll! Just surfing the world until I hit lvl 70 and start killing for my epic PvP set ^_^

Just discovered Audiosurf! Neat game, you listen to YOUR music and play the game, very neat little game!

Well Azz, It's absolutely not against you, but your stuff is a bit too green to have any chance in a raid or even in pvp :wink:
DarkLinkUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby DarkLink » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:21 pm

Azz wrote:
DarkLink wrote:
Well Azz, It's absolutely not against you, but your stuff is a bit too green to have any chance in a raid or even in pvp :wink:

Yea' I know it's not the best I could get at this level, but why strain myself for something I'll change every 10-15 levels when I can go with the "regular" stuff! Anyway I'm a god in BG!

Oh! Really sorry to strain you^^.
A god ? If only you knew what this word means in French... ^^
DarkLinkUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby DarkLink » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:54 pm

Azz wrote:
DarkLink wrote:A god ? If only you knew what this word means in French... ^^

Well don't leave my guessing!

Later Edit: LoL, "God" means "Dildo" in French =)))))))))))))))))))

You^^ I tought it was a "private message" ^^. It is true anyway^^.
DarkLinkUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby The Last Lonely Man » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:50 pm

Ive been playing "Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection" alot recently, great game!
Maybe try my hand at "Viking: Battle for Asgard" later...as ive had it a while and still havent played it

and the game I thought was a good idea at the time..... PAIN

great to begin with, but gets boring VERY quickly, theres only so much fun you can have slingshooting people into things lol

My divine negative, No joy can be compared to you, And no conquest can be equated with you, No euphoria can be compared with you, And no love can ever replace you..
The Last Lonely ManUser avatar
Darkness Adept
Darkness Adept

Postby DarkLink » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:07 pm

Sinomerta wrote:I´m playing - Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.

:eek: :eek:

Never heard of it! On which machine ?
DarkLinkUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:24 am

PS Vita out 22/2/2012 anyone else getting it? I really hoped it would be this year but as long as it works (unlike my current PSP)

Also looking forward to Trials Evolution
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:01 pm

I used to be a top soldier in the Stormcloak army... then I took a sword to the chest.
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby UnAs » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:14 pm

Can anybody recommend to me a GOOD game that is similar to Witcher..similar genre?
MySanityDoesFly :It would take more than a tight arse to get me to a Megadeth show ;-)
UnAsUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby muskurov » Mon May 21, 2012 10:32 pm

so how is the newest Diablo?
I wish I had the time to try it myself.
muskurovUser avatar

Postby muskurov » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:51 pm

Aylin Black wrote:Even I was tented to laugh at the "Mists of Pandaria" expansion... however... it got to grow on me and now I simply cannot wait for the release. I'm a World of Warcraft maniac... the kind that forgets to eat and sleep at times...

I'm still skeptical on "Mists of Pandaria", plus I'm over an year clean and sober. It would be a shame if they pull be back in :D
muskurovUser avatar

Postby muskurov » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:46 pm

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/260688528/clang
this could be an awesome project. can't wait to alienate my friends playing it.
muskurovUser avatar

Postby Danhod » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:05 pm

Anyone on Xbox live? (none of this PC bullshit :P)

Add me, exact same name! I'm mostly on trials evolution and the recent DMC HD rerelease.
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby muskurov » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:14 pm

I'm ten months WoW clean now. I can't spare time for "Mists of Pandaria", but probably will try it around Xmas :D
muskurovUser avatar

Postby UnAs » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:27 am

MySanityDoesFly :It would take more than a tight arse to get me to a Megadeth show ;-)
UnAsUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:27 pm

UnAs wrote:This one is interesting :)
http://onemorelevel.com/game/hold_my_pint

36 Seconds :D
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby UnAs » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:03 pm

Playing Half-Life 2..AGAIN!
Great game..
UnAsUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:22 pm

DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby UnAs » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:03 pm

Alzamora wrote:
UnAs wrote:Playing Half-Life 2..AGAIN!
Great game..

Love that game, one of my favorites for sure.

:beerchug:
UnAsUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:31 am

Xbox 360 - Trials Evolution, Add me (Danhod) and get devastated by my sheer 72nd best in the world skillz 8)
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:53 pm

Alzamora wrote:I would have to buy the game and xbox live, meh. If i do get xbox live again i shall add you.

:beerchug:

It's an addictive game, I've played it longer than most physical games!
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby muskurov » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:43 pm

Alzamora wrote:My new Minecraft metal band sig, it's awesome.

raise your hand if you think the vocalist is a dick.
muskurovUser avatar

Postby UnAs » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:34 pm

muskurov wrote:
Alzamora wrote:My new Minecraft metal band sig, it's awesome.

raise your hand if you think the vocalist is a dick.

:devilsign:
UnAsUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby muskurov » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:14 am

Anyone still playing WoW? I'm planing a comeback soon :)
muskurovUser avatar

Postby muskurov » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:46 pm

Tried The Walking Dead. Awesome visual design and some major carnage.
muskurovUser avatar

Postby muskurov » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:21 pm

Alzamora wrote:Dayz is awesome, it is also the hardest fucking game I have ever played.

:ok: Will definitely try it.
muskurovUser avatar

Postby Danhod » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:56 pm

Metal gear rising revengeance is very satisfying for cutting ppl to shreds lol, addictive but damn difficult at the harder difficulties. get it!
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby muskurov » Mon May 13, 2013 9:14 am

As soon as Skyrim goes on sale for Google Glass I'm buying them both.
muskurovUser avatar

Postby UnAs » Mon May 13, 2013 11:04 am

And as soon as possible I have to buy a new computer!
UnAsUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby muskurov » Wed May 22, 2013 11:47 pm

It turns out I forgot to cancel my WoW subscription, so yesterday I prepaid for another month of game time. Just when I thought I was out ... they pull me back in.
muskurovUser avatar

Postby UnAs » Thu May 23, 2013 5:06 pm

muskurov wrote:Just when I thought I was out ... they pull me back in.

:worship:
UnAsUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby muskurov » Fri May 24, 2013 6:28 pm

:D What pets do you have ?
muskurovUser avatar

Postby muskurov » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:34 am

Hehe, one true animal lover :ok:
muskurovUser avatar

Postby muskurov » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:55 pm

Played "The Last of Us" today, probably the best zombie game I've ever played. Amazing scenes, always full with action and horror, plus I adore the Molotov cocktails :lol:
muskurovUser avatar

Postby Danhod » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:53 am

Thiago wrote:Metal Gear Solid 3, I'm playing for the fifth time. I want to play all Metal Gear again before releasing the Metal Gear Solid V.

The best game ever, MGS1 being second, or first... I dunno! Both stories are stunning, and the boss battles are orgasmic 8)
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby UnAs » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:56 pm

I played long time ago one game..the action takes place in city Barcelona,it's a old game but really great!Problem is that i can't remember the name of the game..i think it has word DUNGEON in the title..
Does anyone know the name of the game?

I know this is too little information..but maybe some of you know that game! :)
UnAsUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:37 pm

Thiago wrote:Playing Ground Zeroes now. Holy shit. This game is amazing! Search for Legacy Collection too. I beat Snake Eater in European Extreme 7 times. It's really fun. Favorite game ever.

Do you think it's worth waiting for the price to come down a bit? Read it only lasts two hours but think I'll buy it soon anyway lol
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:48 pm

Thiago wrote:
Danhod wrote:
Thiago wrote:Playing Ground Zeroes now. Holy shit. This game is amazing! Search for Legacy Collection too. I beat Snake Eater in European Extreme 7 times. It's really fun. Favorite game ever.

Do you think it's worth waiting for the price to come down a bit? Read it only lasts two hours but think I'll buy it soon anyway lol

I beat the Main Story two times. Its really short. But it's extremely amazing the new mechanics and playing with the Big Boss it's always nice. Playing Side and Extra mission lets the game more and more hours. And...Holy shit, it's Metal Gear Solid, Buy without fear. ^^

Yes Sir!

Still waiting for MGS4 to have a xbox 360 release, have no idea of the story at all :x
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby Danhod » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:56 am

24cds? lol! It'd be worth it - they could release it on a memory stick :idea:

xbox one and ps4 too pricey at the moment, looks like another few years of waiting then haha
As Real As Rainbows
DanhodUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby UnAs » Fri May 22, 2015 10:07 am

Playing The Witcher II - Assassins Of Kings

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Third part will probably be the best game ever :)
UnAsUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby UnAs » Thu May 28, 2015 3:34 pm

Witcher III is AMAZING..I watched my friend playing it!
When i finish second part i will play the third :)
UnAsUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby UnAs » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:28 am

Alzamora wrote:Everyone keeps talking about this game, maybe I should get it. Never played any of the Witcher games though.

You should definitely try it..
UnAsUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby UnAs » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:24 pm

Aylin Black wrote:
psychosomatiKing wrote:Also ran through the Witcher 3 a while back. Felt empty when it was over. That game did almost everything right.

Including the brilliant soundtrack.

Everything about Witcher is brilliant! :)
UnAsUser avatar
Arch Melancholist
Arch Melancholist

Postby FreemanMul » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:45 pm

Any gamers left in there? I played Cuphead recently. I love that game. Can't wait for the sequel, even though I'm sure it's not coming any time soon. Anyone else played Cuphead?
FreemanMul
Novice
Novice

Return to General Chat